Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Open letter to Rahul

chittoor,
2-7-2009

From
Chittoor.s.murugeshan,
Editor & Publisher ,
Indian Political closeup (Telugu Fortnightly)
12-315,Pillaiyar koil st,Chittoor A.P

Mail: s_murugesan_67@yahoo.com

Respected Sir,

I am a writer,poet,astrologer,working journalist, editor of a telugu fortnightly named Indian political close up.

To resolve all the problems of our country I had drafted a fine plan after a detailed study of many histories and economies of the many countries.(1986 to 1997). From 1997 it self I am praposing direct democrasy in which the president would be directly elected by the people. Manmohan is the choice of sonia but not of India. It is a part of my plan operation India 2000.

In the last 2009 elections I and my fortnightly had done the best for the success of congress party.

I am furnishing the main points of my plan.
1. Implementing presidential form of govt.
2. Appointing a special army with 10 crore unemployed youth.
3. Handing over the project of linking Indian rivers to them.
4. Abolishing present currency and introducing new one.
5. All the agricultural lands in the country must be handed over to the farmers assn formed in national level. with the co.operation and under the supervision of th govt co-operative farming must go on.

I had given theoretical and historical references and methods to minimize the administrative expenses of the central and state governments and to mobilize funds for the project.

My trails to communicate the plan:

I had made 200 copies and sent it to the office of the speaker of loksabha by registered post. . I had requested him to arrange for the distribution of the copies to the mps. (11-6-98). In beginning they denied the delivery of the copies. After referring to the proof of delivery sent by me they asked for a fresh copy of my plan and promised for making many copies and distributing them to the mps.
I had sent but they hadnt distributed the copies. After the death of GMC Balayogi I had send a postal order for Rs.50 to the deputy speaker and requested him to send back the plan copy and enable me to hand over them by hand to the mps. As a final trail I had mailed the plan copy to every MP (gathered mail ids from the website of central govt)

To our State Govt:

In the same way I had sent the copy to the cm of ap sri.N .chndrababu naidu.(November of 97). I was regularly reminding and sending fresh copies. On 22nd of april 2002 I had vexed and sent Rs.10 through MO with a note that if there is no resources even for the postage to respond on the letters from the public take delivery of the mo and respond. On 3rd of augest 2002 they asked for my proposals to place them before the cm. I had sent. But there was no response . I had field a petition before the district consumers forum in chittoor. By knowing this through dailies the deputy secretary of cm had wrote me and promised for the appropriate usage of my plan.

YSR the CLP leader:

When the above said mo was delivered and cm office hadnt responded I had wrote to the clp leader (Present cm) the office of the clp leader had responded in favour.Even though the regime of chandrababu was over the same officials are continuing in pahee. They are planfully doing their best to hide my letters from the eyes of the cm.

Hunger strike for 10 days:

Only to communicate the problem to the cm I had sat on hunger strike from 2nd of October 2004. Media had covered well the issue. Revenue report gone. Police report gone. Intelligence report gone .The sp had conveyed regrets on the negligence of the cm pashee and promised me that he will take this to the notice of the cm. But invain. Responding to my emails the cm pashee sent a mail and instructed me to contact the collector. I had contacted. But in spite of many reminders there was no response.

Padha yatra:

Due to this I had announced a padhayathra to the state capital to meet the cm on 8th of april 2005.. But the leaders of BC,SC,Vaddara,Madhiga sangams had rendered unconditional support to my plan operation India 2000 and requested me to go by bus if I do so they will also accompany me. So that I had dropped and planned for a bus yathra to the state capital. As I had already wasted my economical potentiality in this matter it was impossible to conduct a bus yatra.


Information Act:

I had communicated the above issue along with a postal order for Rs.10/- to the District public information officer also. But they had adviced me to contact the CM pashee. then it had been appealed to the State Public information officer with postal order for Rs 10/- Still there was no response in this way finally I had complained to the central information commission. They declared that as teh jursdiction fo the state and central information commissions were the same (?) they cannot do any thing in this issue.

Communicated to 18000 people through Blogs:

In the meanwhile I had communicated all of these bitter experiences to the 18000 people throug my blogs in tamil and telugu ie. www.kavithai07.blogspot.com and www.blaagu.com/swamy7867

Please do the needful for the implementation of my action plan operation india 2000 for God sake

Thanking you Sir

Yours faithfully,
S.Murugeshan

0 comments:

Post a Comment