Friday, September 18, 2009

handover Kashmir to UNO

A noted Rajayogi of Andhra Pradesh, south INdia had wrote a deviNe book on palm leaves. It is Kalagnan (knowledge about Time) . It says that only 1/7 th of the world will survive after 1009 March. The fore castiNgs iN that book were came true iN past. Yet I work /advocate for the HARDY BODY-WINDY MIND-HOLY SOUL
I am just 40 years .Male/Asian /INdian/Tami lion/residiNg at AP/Chittoor. From 1986 I am thiNkiNg about a new world iN which all the people will be with hardy body-wiNdy miNd-holy soul. To achieve it at world level USA has to stop all of its production of weapons, provokiNg wars , iNtrudiNg iN the local issues of world countries. To realize my ambition I had drafted a fiNe plan to resolve all the problems of INdia by which the government can gear up for hardy body-wiNdy miNd-holy soul. I had named it Operation INdia 2000. The maiN goal of the plan is to make INdia prosperous. Why because poverty is the maiN cause for many problems iN INdia .

For the prosperity of INdia it must employ all of its stuff iN agricultural production. As INdia is very suitable country for agricultural sector and already 70% of the population is dependiNg upon agriculture. The maiN challenge to agriculture is floods iN north and drought iN south. So I had concluded that the INdian rivers must be liNked first. There are 10 crore unemployed youth beiNg wastiNg their energy iN masturbatioN sex, homo sex ,eve teasiNg crimes, terrorism ,politics and all. So I had thought to use the stuff iN youth iN liNkiNg INdian rivers. So that I had recommended iN my plan to form a special army with 10 crore unemployed youth to liNk all INdian rivers.

Already there are 1000s of land lords ruliNg villages and runniNg parallel governments. If rivers are liNked they will become more prosperous and become the local dons. So to balance the distribution of the factors of production among two classes and to give an opportunity to the weaker section to take active part iN production and share iN national iNcome I had suggested the INdian government to undertake all agricultural lands. As there is no economical resources the government can issue compensation iN shape of bonds payable iN double after five years. Then the government has to implement co-operative farmiNg. The farmers/land lords all must become the members of Local Agriculturists unions and under take farmiNg with the co-operation and supervision of the state and central governments.

The cooperative farmiNg will enable the society to have latest technologies, crop-iNsurances, world wide marketiNg etc. But before it the black money prevailiNg iN the country must be rooted out . For this I had suggested the government to ban present currency and iNtroduce new one. The people who have old currency can be iNstructed to have the new by handover old currencies with documents showiNg that they are out of illegal iNcomes.

To implement all the above revolutionary changes there must be a stable government and an admiNistrated entitled with full powers. For this I had suggested presidential form of government. To implement all these economical resources are vital. To mobilize resources I had enclosed Economy packages 1,2,3,4,( to enable the state governments to improve their revenue with out exploitiNg the public and to miNimize their admiNistrative expenditure) Tirumala vision 1900( to enable the admiNistrative bodies iN pilgrim me centers to miNimize their admn expenditure and to improve their revenue with out disturbiNg the sentiments of devotees) A special package for Government transport corporations etc.

I had suggested to handover Kashmir under the control of INdia to UNO and to pressure Pak also to hand over pak occupied Kashmir to UNO. By this INdia can divert funds from defense budge to the project of LiNkiNg INdian rivers. I had also suggest do try the same formula with chiNa also. By this INdia will become prosperous and it can gear up for the hardy body-wiNdy miNd-holy soul of INdians.

For the communication and implementation of the above plan I am workiNg hard from November of 1997 itself. I am approachiNg the Speaker of loksabha to communicate my plan to all MPs. I had sent 200 copies of my plan and requested him to arrange for the distribution of my plan papers to MPs. But iNvaiN. At last I had sent Rs.50/- towards postage to return plan papers through postal order and requested to return the plan and enable me to disburse them iN person . Yet they hadn’t returned.

2 comments: